There are some people who consider the entire space of equities as akin to gambling. They may have dabbled in it briefly, burnt their fingers in a downturn and exited, having reinforced their initial belief system. Then there are those who understand the difference between long term value investing and the various instruments of trading, such as short term holding, day trading, BTST (buy today sell tomorrow), futures and options etc.
- Gambling on the Stock Market
- The difficulties of being “right” in India
- When we know that we don’t know. Demonetisation as a blind spot.
- IT Services: The coming storm & why India needs to be worried
- 5 steps to a (quick and dirty) stock analysis
- The late, latest review of the Himalayan ! :)
- Brexit.. A wake up call?
- Getting paid 55M$ to fail?
- Campaigns & Dinosaurs
- How to lose weight without diet and exercise!
- Strategy Of The Vulture!
- Why I support the ban on porn
- Why your apartment may not be such a great investment!
- A Tiger called T24
- Notes from a liberal
- The circus of life! A true story.
- Are we part of the rape problem, or the solution?
- The orphaned Indian liberal
- Phase II of the great ULIP scam… dont fall for it !
- A new Tax plan for “the rich” ? An open letter to the PMEAC
- An appeal to the outraged!
- The curious case of reinforcing caste, to destroy caste?
- First impressions of Windows8
- Unsung hero? Duvvuri Subbarao
- You only protect what you love