- Where angels fear to tread.. Cryptocurrency (Part two)
- Crypto currency for Noobs (Part one)
- Gambling on the Stock Market
- The difficulties of being “right” in India
- When we know that we don’t know. Demonetisation as a blind spot.
- IT Services: The coming storm & why India needs to be worried
- 5 steps to a (quick and dirty) stock analysis
- The late, latest review of the Himalayan ! :)
- Brexit.. A wake up call?
- Getting paid 55M$ to fail?
- Campaigns & Dinosaurs
- How to lose weight without diet and exercise!
- Strategy Of The Vulture!
- Why I support the ban on porn
- Why your apartment may not be such a great investment!
- A Tiger called T24
- Notes from a liberal
- The circus of life! A true story.
- Are we part of the rape problem, or the solution?
- The orphaned Indian liberal
- Phase II of the great ULIP scam… dont fall for it !
- A new Tax plan for “the rich” ? An open letter to the PMEAC
- An appeal to the outraged!
- The curious case of reinforcing caste, to destroy caste?
- First impressions of Windows8
Author Archives: sandeep
For those stepping into the unknown, it is important to note there are some very real dangers facing crypto traders: In India, it’s likely that the government will soon regulate this activity and demand a greater pound of flesh. While … Continue reading
First things first.. What really is cryptocurrency? To quickly (& crudely) simplify a complex topic, these are unique digital entities (commonly called coins) based on blockchain technology. A technology that has been designed so that this entity can never be … Continue reading