Living in London a couple of years ago, I would often be struck by how “tolerant” the British public apparently seemed to be. Here was a country that was rapidly being resettled by people of various races. There were upwards of 600,000 people coming in every year into a country with a population of around 60 Million. That is around 1% of their population every year. To put it in context, imagine 10 Million people coming into India every year and competing for jobs and resources. There would have been race riots in no time flat as we have already seen in smaller areas such as Assam. But here were the British, carrying on with a stiff upper lip as if nothing was happening… (click link to read more)
- Where angels fear to tread.. Cryptocurrency (Part two)
- Crypto currency for Noobs (Part one)
- Gambling on the Stock Market
- The difficulties of being “right” in India
- When we know that we don’t know. Demonetisation as a blind spot.
- IT Services: The coming storm & why India needs to be worried
- 5 steps to a (quick and dirty) stock analysis
- The late, latest review of the Himalayan ! :)
- Brexit.. A wake up call?
- Getting paid 55M$ to fail?
- Campaigns & Dinosaurs
- How to lose weight without diet and exercise!
- Strategy Of The Vulture!
- Why I support the ban on porn
- Why your apartment may not be such a great investment!
- A Tiger called T24
- Notes from a liberal
- The circus of life! A true story.
- Are we part of the rape problem, or the solution?
- The orphaned Indian liberal
- Phase II of the great ULIP scam… dont fall for it !
- A new Tax plan for “the rich” ? An open letter to the PMEAC
- An appeal to the outraged!
- The curious case of reinforcing caste, to destroy caste?
- First impressions of Windows8