- And then there was “RE”
- Where angels fear to tread.. Cryptocurrency (Part two)
- Crypto currency for Noobs (Part one)
- Gambling on the Stock Market
- The difficulties of being “right” in India
- When we know that we don’t know. Demonetisation as a blind spot.
- IT Services: The coming storm & why India needs to be worried
- 5 steps to a (quick and dirty) stock analysis
- The late, latest review of the Himalayan ! :)
- Brexit.. A wake up call?
- Getting paid 55M$ to fail?
- Campaigns & Dinosaurs
- How to lose weight without diet and exercise!
- Strategy Of The Vulture!
- Why I support the ban on porn
- Why your apartment may not be such a great investment!
- A Tiger called T24
- Notes from a liberal
- The circus of life! A true story.
- Are we part of the rape problem, or the solution?
- The orphaned Indian liberal
- Phase II of the great ULIP scam… dont fall for it !
- A new Tax plan for “the rich” ? An open letter to the PMEAC
- An appeal to the outraged!
- The curious case of reinforcing caste, to destroy caste?
Category Archives: Current Affairs
Ok.. since some of you asked, here is a summary view of the budget 2017.
It’s the knowledge era. Human beings are used to “knowing” things and if they don’t then there is Google, the precedent of past examples and easy access to genuine experts who can tell us what we want to know. So … Continue reading