- Where angels fear to tread.. Cryptocurrency (Part two)
- Crypto currency for Noobs (Part one)
- Gambling on the Stock Market
- The difficulties of being “right” in India
- When we know that we don’t know. Demonetisation as a blind spot.
- IT Services: The coming storm & why India needs to be worried
- 5 steps to a (quick and dirty) stock analysis
- The late, latest review of the Himalayan ! :)
- Brexit.. A wake up call?
- Getting paid 55M$ to fail?
- Campaigns & Dinosaurs
- How to lose weight without diet and exercise!
- Strategy Of The Vulture!
- Why I support the ban on porn
- Why your apartment may not be such a great investment!
- A Tiger called T24
- Notes from a liberal
- The circus of life! A true story.
- Are we part of the rape problem, or the solution?
- The orphaned Indian liberal
- Phase II of the great ULIP scam… dont fall for it !
- A new Tax plan for “the rich” ? An open letter to the PMEAC
- An appeal to the outraged!
- The curious case of reinforcing caste, to destroy caste?
- First impressions of Windows8
Tag Archives: fiscal
So how many of you “rich people” are looking forward to donating even more of your salary to the government of India? Well, tighten your britches, for that’s exactly what’s round the corner, if recent news reports are to be … Continue reading